Blak Puzzle will submit Services based on turnaround times stated in the invoice submitted to the Client. Client to provide Blak Puzzle with all data needed to complete Services, including but not limited to text, code, graphics, and photos.

Warranties and Liability

Blak Puzzle does not warrant the functions of Client’s Site will meet Client’s expectations of traffic or resulting business. In no event will Company be liable to Client or any third party for any damages, including any lost profits, lost savings, or other incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of the operation of or inability to operate Client’s Site or any of its web pages, even if Blak Puzzle has been advised of the possibility of such damages.

Trademarks and Copyrights

Client represents to Blak Puzzle and unconditionally guarantees that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to Blak Puzzle for inclusion in web pages are owned by the Client, or Client has permission from the rightful owner to use each of these elements and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Blak Puzzle from any claim or suit arising from the use of such elements furnished by the Client. Blak Puzzle initially owns the copyright to the assembled work of Services produced by Blak Puzzle. Upon payment for Services rendered, all rights owned by Blak Puzzle as to Services rendered for Client’s Site transfer to the Client.

Services Rendered

Blak Puzzle agrees to perform web development services (referred to hereinafter as “Services”) agreed upon with Client which may include but are not limited to:

  • Web Development, Design, Layout, and ProductionWork will be done in
  • WordPress, HTML, XHTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript
  • Graphic Design
  • Search Engine Optimization

Web Development Standards

All services described herein are to be performed by Blak Puzzle in accordance with the most commonly accepted standards and practices of the Web Services Industry. Blak Puzzle will use the most universally accepted website design technologies to satisfy the broadest market possible – meaning web pages affected by Services rendered will look and act the same on over 95% of all web browsers in use at any given time.


If the Agreement is canceled before work is finished, the Client forfeits any payments made and may be held liable for breach of contract.

Web Developer Credits

For a period of at least 1 year beginning on the date of written consent to allow Web Developer Credits, and as long as Blak Puzzle is performing Services for Client, the Client agrees to allow Blak Puzzle to claim credit for Services rendered by posting a link, visible to search engines, to Blak Puzzle on Client’s Site and in author meta tags of Client’s Site.


Client and Blak Puzzle agree that Services described in this contract shall be completed within stated contract duration. Client agrees to pay Blak Puzzle for Services described in invoice submitted to Client once invoice has been agreed upon in writing (email/WhatsApp is considered writing) by Client.

Payment for all invoices shall be made by client in two-fold, 60% of total invoice amount as deposit before commencement of project and the remaining 40% paid on the day of completion by client through agreed method of payment. Client may by their discretion pay the entire contract amount before the project commences. Clients who wish to shorten already agreed on timelines will pay the existing hourly rate of work as stated in Additional Services section


Additional Services

The terms and conditions set forth in this document constitute the sole agreement between Blak Puzzle and the Client regarding the Client’s Site. Any additional work not specified in this contract must be authorized by both original parties in writing. Any additional Services needed beyond what is specified in estimates submitted to the Client will be charged at a rate of GHS100 per hour.


Any disputes arising from this contract will be litigated or arbitrated in Ghana. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana. The undersigned hereby agrees to the terms, conditions, and stipulations of this agreement on behalf of his or her organization. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Any changes or modifications thereto must be in writing and signed by both parties.